Traffic Light Menu
The menu has a traffic light system providing students with an easy guide to selecting healthier options.
Menu includes a colour guide indicating if items are Green, Amber or Red.
Green is for go – eat everyday. These items are nutritionally balanced, low in fat, salt, sugar and are good for you.
Amber is for caution – select carefully and eat with caution.
Red is for stop – think about the choice and only eat occasionally.
Lunch order process
- Choose what you want to order from the menu.
- Write your Name, Year level, House and your order on a brown or white paper bag – make sure it is easy to read
- Put money in the bag and fold the top over to seal it – correct money if possible. Change will be given if necessary. Students are encouraged to do this at home.
- Put your lunch order bag in the tub at Braemar House Reception or the Tuckshop, preferably before school. The lunch order deadline is the end of recess.
- Collect your lunch order from the tuckshop at the start of lunch. If you are late, move to the front of the queue to collect your order. Years 5/6 – lunch orders can be collected from the Year 5/6 area.
You can download a copy of the 2017 Tuckshop menu here.