The Brotherhood of St Laurence Toy Shop Appeal is an initiative seeking to provide toys for families experiencing social or financial disadvantage.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence Toy Shop Appeal asks students to donate new, unused toys suitable for children aged between 0-16 years.
- Please leave gifts unwrapped as this allows parents to select a gift that their child will love.
- Please only donate brand new gifts. The gift you donate may be the only present a child receives this Christmas.
- Great gift ideas are brand new sporting equipment, DVDs, puzzles and games, art and craft packs and clothing.
- Also consider giving a gift voucher. They are an ideal gift for older children and teenagers.
- There is a particular need for donations that are suitable for teens aged 14 and over.
- A Christmas tree has been set up in the foyer of Braemar House. Students are asked to leave donations under the tree, before 15 November.