For the Winter Arts Carnivale next Thursday 4 August, our Hospitality Team is creating a unique offering that fits the spirit of the evening – light and casual faire to be enjoyed while sampling the evening’s Artwork and Entertainment.
- Pulled Pork Rolls W Banh Mi Salad – 1 pre-booked food ticket or $8 cash
- Jambalaya W Okra & Focaccia – 1 pre-booked food ticket or $8 cash
- Baked Potatoes W Vegetarian Stew – 1 pre-booked food ticket or $6 cash
- Corn Tamales With Prawn, Pineapple & Black Bean Salsa – 1 pre-booked food ticket or $8 cash
- Coconut Tapioca Pudding – 1 pre-booked food ticket or $6 cash
- Layered Mamma’s Cake – 1 pre-booked food ticket or $6 cash
Drinks including mocktails, soft drinks and tea / coffee will be available for purchase on the night – cash only.
If you have any questions in relation to the food on offer at the Winter Arts Carnivale please contact Liz Klusik via email at email@example.com prior to the event.
You will not be required to pay online.
Instead, simply print your Trybooking food tickets and present these along with your payment when you arrive in the foyer of Heyward Hall.
You will then be provided with coupons that can be used to “purchase” food at the Carnivale stalls. $10 will buy you two items from the menu.
Preference will be given to those who have pre-booked food. You can book food coupons through Trybooking.
WHERE AND WHEN
Heyward Hall, Braemar College
5:30pm – Doors open
6:00pm – Commencement of performances and food service
8:00pm – Food service concludes
8:30pm – Carnivale concludes