Winter Arts Carnivale 2016
About the Winter Arts Carnivale
Thursday, 4 August will start an exciting new tradition for Braemar College where our Visual and Performing Arts Departments will come together to celebrate all things artistic at the College. With the addition of Hospitality and VET Music Technology students you’ll be able to enjoy a casual and social evening of Art, Drama, Food, Media, Music and Viscom all in Heyward Hall.
- Date: Thursday 4 August
- Time: Food Service & Doors from 5:30pm, Carnivale Entertainment from 6pm to 8:30pm
- Location: Heyward Hall, Braemar College
- Students / Year Levels Involved: Please consult the schedule of events (below) or ask your Student if they are involved in some way in the evening. Student lists will not be posted on this page.
- Call time for performers: 5:30pm
- Will my student be able to stay back at school? Yes, and a student meal will be provided for those remaining at the College between dismissal and the call time.
- Student dress: Students will be expected to be in their Full Winter Uniform.
- Parent / Guest dress: This is a fun and social evening so come as you are or get in the Carnivale spirit and wear a mask!
- Children / Children’s activities: If your family includes young children please bring them along. This is an all ages evening and will include interactive activities for your younger ones.
Food & Drink on the night
Food & Drinks will be available for purchase from 5:30pm to 6:30pm in the Heyward Hall foyer
Our Hospitality students and Team have come together to create a unique offering that fits the spirit of the evening — light and casual faire to be enjoyed while sampling the evening’s Artwork and Entertainment. More details to come shortly.
Schedule Of Events
The full schedule of the evening’s entertainment will be released just prior to the event.
Requests for further information may be directed to your student’s teacher or as below:
- Music: Shaun Evans, Director of Music – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other inquiries: John Keyworth, Learning Area Leader – Visual & Performing Arts – Email: email@example.com
- General Inquiries: Please call Reception at 03 5427 2500