DECEMBER 1 – 7.00 PM HEYWARD HALL, IPAD ROLLOUT FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS.
Parents and students to attend. There will be a short presentation in Heyward Hall followed by iPad collection. Students and parents must have completed the iPad User Agreement before they can collect their iPad on this evening.
DECEMBER 8 – ALL DAY ORIENTATION DAY for all new students. Students will join the rest of the Middle school as they experience a day at the College in their 2016 year level. It will be a chance to meet all other students in their year level and the teachers that will support them in their learning. Please see requirements for the day.
- Students are encouraged to use the bus on this day, if you have not already enquired please contact Organs for your bus stop on this day. The bus route and or stop may change in 2016. Please refer to the Organs’ Website in mid January or call Organs on 5422 1788. Please note the bus contact number you were provided with has changed, the new number is 5422 1788.
- 8.45am -3.30pm classes. Students not using the bus please arrive by 8.30am and come to reception in Braemar House. If parents are dropping off students please use the bottom road and lower carpark.
- Students require a small pencil case, lined paper and folder/clipboard.
- iPads fully charged are required.
- Casual clothes with runners as all students will be involved in a sport session on the day. Please bring a hat to wear for the sport session.
- BBQ lunch will be supplied – students are encouraged to bring some extra food.
- Drink bottle, morning tea and snacks.