The My Skills website, the national directory of vocational education and training (VET) has recently been upgraded.
The purpose of the site is to help people make informed decisions about their education and training needs.
New My Skills enhancements include:
- Links to courses related to skills in demand in each state and territory
- Overall student satisfaction and employment outcomes for the 230 most popular courses.
- a VET FEE HELP course calculator to help people understand their financial obligation and potential future debt.
- Identification of sanctioned training providers.
- A modern, tablet-optimised homepage design.