For parent teacher conferences we use an internet-based booking system called Parent Teacher On-Line (PTO). Using this system you will be able to book the interview times that suit you best from any internet-connected computer.
The system will open for bookings TODAY at 10.00 am.
(Parents of Middle School students, the pin code will be the same as the recent Middle School Parent Teacher conferences, but you are unable to access the system before the above date and time).
HOW TO BOOK YOUR INTERVIEW TIMES
Please access the system as follows:
- Go to the school’s home page http://www.braemar.vic.edu.au
- Click the PTO icon as shown here
- Or access direct to the PTO link: https://bookings.parentteacheronline.com.au?school=49401
Parents are required to access the PTO system and then click the link which requests the pin/password and PTO emails the information to your email address. PTO only sends emails to parents in response to parent requests. Therefore you need to make sure this is done.
Full instructions are provided to you after log in. Please note the following points:
- When you log on, the system displays only your own child/children. Bookings are made for individual parents/guardians, not for couples. Couples can however log on to the system simultaneously to coordinate bookings. If two parents/guardians wish to attend a single interview timeslot, one parent/guardian should make the booking then both can attend.
- Interview time slots are limited. The earlier you can open the website and book – the more options you will have.
- You will only see time slots which are available at the time you are using the system. As time slots are booked for teachers, those timeslots are no longer displayed as available. PTO prevents double-booking of teachers or parents/guardians.
- When you have made all the bookings you require, you can print a report of your bookings in time order. You can log in and change bookings any time up to 5.00 pm on the day prior to the interviews.
- If you see the exclamation mark symbol displayed alongside the class name, it means this teacher would particularly like you to book an interview.
- Other parents may be making bookings at the same time that you are using the system. It is possible, though unlikely, that a timeslot is displayed to you as available, but is then booked by another parent shortly afterwards. If you then attempt to book this timeslot it will not be available and a message will be displayed to indicate this.