Considering a career in Medicine or Health Sciences?
You need to register for UMAT (Undergraduate Medical and Health Professions Admission Test).
UMAT is a test specifically designed to assist with the selection of students into the medicine, dentistry and health science degree programs at undergraduate level at the universities below:
- The University of Adelaide (Medicine, Dental Surgery)
- Bond University (Medicine)
- Charles Darwin University (Clinical Sciences)
- Flinders University (Clinical/Medicine, Vision Sciences)
- La Trobe University (Health Sciences-Dentistry), (Oral Health)
- Monash University (Medicine)
- The University of Newcastle/University of New England (Joint Medical Program)
- The University of New South Wales (Medical, Optometry)
- The University of Queensland (Medicine, provisional entry), (Dental Science)
- University of Tasmania (Medicine)
- The University of Western Australia (Medicine, assured entry), (Dental Medicine, assured entry)
- University of Western Sydney (Medicine)
- The University of Auckland, New Zealand (Medicine)
- University of Otago, New Zealand (Medicine), (Dental Surgery), (Medical Laboratory Science)
UMAT registrations are currently open, and Students in Year 12 considering a career in one of the above fields MUST register by 5 June 1015.
The test date is Wednesday 29 July 2015.