On Saturday 22 November, a group of Year 12 students and staff will set off on the 2014 Braemar College Sri Lanka Community Adventure.
The Braemar College project will involve restoring the classrooms and painting and cleaning one section of the school. We will also join in lunch making for all students.
Other Trip Highlights
Other trip highlights will include:
- Canoeing on the Habanara Tank tributaries
- Climbing the rock fortress of Sigiriya
- Dambulla Cave Temple, the largest painted caves on earth
- Sacred Tooth Relic of Lord Buddha in Kandy
- Local cooking demonstration
- Jeep Safari in Yala National Park
- The Elephant Transit Home in Udawalawe and sponsoring milk powder for the babies
- Cycling through classing Sri Lankan landscapes
- Exploring the Dutch Fortress at Galle
Vlog updates of the trip will be available on the Sri Lanka blog page.
We hope you enjoy the journey with us.